Selling a house can be a long, frustrating process. Integrity All Cash Home Buyers provides you with a cash offer, closing in as little as 5 days without all the hassle.
Are you in one of these situations?
- Do you own a distress house?
- Are you trying to sell your house as-is?
- Is your home worth less than you want to sell it for?
- Will your home not pass inspection?
- Have you missed payments?
- Are you in the middle of a divorce, separation, or death?
- Have you recently changed jobs and need to move fast?
- Are you in the middle of foreclosure?
- Do you just need to get out of your house fast?
You're in the right place!
When you need to get rid of a house in a hurry, it can be very complicated. What's worse is that the entire process takes so long, as you wait for buyers, lenders, and everyone involved to move forward. Integrity All Cash Home Buyers has been solving the problems of sellers like you since 2010. Our process makes it possible for us to make all cash offers for homes and get the job done fast.
"I am going to be very transparent with you, shoot straight, and be fair." - Brent Evans, Owner
There's no hidden agenda. If we can help you, we will – and we'll do it fast.
My name is Brent. I am the owner of Integrity All Cash Home Buyers. My wife and I live in Fort Worth, Texas with our 2 daughters. Before I started in real estate, I was a respiratory therapist helping people with all types of breathing problems at the hospital. After 16 years in the medical field helping people, I had the desire to start a business that would allow me to continue being of value to others. I looked at a number of career paths that would allow me to do that but continued to come back to the real estate business.
I've always had an interest in how this business works and quickly became a student of all the different ways to buy property in order to solve lots of different issues and problems that people can experience with owning a house. As a real estate company, we take pride in providing solutions to individuals and families that need to sell their house.
What I enjoy most about real estate is creative problem solving. I have helped families get cash for their distressed house that they aren't able to keep up with. I have helped families who need to move suddenly and don't have the time and money to fix their house and wait for the selling process. I have helped families who have inherited a property they don't need or want. I have also helped families that were facing foreclosure experience a better outcome than they would have otherwise.
Every situation is different, and some require creative ways to get to a solution that works for us both and that is why I love what I do. If you need to sell your house or are considering selling your house and just have questions, please give me a call and we can discuss the best solution for you.
Call us at (817) 799-7355
Our Core Values
- Integrity: We strive to make all our transactions with clients honest, open, and respectful of the situations they are in and the investment they have made in their house.
- Respect: We strive to show our clients the level of respect they deserve throughout the process and to treat them as we would like to be treated.
- Compassion: We know that some situations are difficult for our clients. So, we work hard to serve them through their hard times and be mindful of their transition.
- Empathy: We strive to understand our clients' needs, goals, and circumstances as if they were our own lives we are working to help.
- Fairness: We believe in win/win agreements. Our goal is to buy your house under the terms that work for you and your family as well as our own business objectives.
- Creative: Our strategies are sometimes "outside of the box". But, we strive to get as creative as necessary to achieve the results we and our clients mutually expect.
- Resourcefulness: We work hard to get our clients exactly what they need. Within reason, we strive to leave our clients better than before they worked with us.
- Attention to Detail: From beginning to end, our team strives to ensure that every aspect of our transactions are attended to and make provision for every circumstance.
Contact us TODAY at (817) 799-7355